- MetaTrader 4 terminal is a perfectly equipped trader’s workplace that allows you to trade in the financial markets (Forex, CFD and Futures). It provides the necessary tools and resources to analyze price dynamics of financial instruments, make the trade transactions, create and use automated trading programs (Expert Advisors). It represents the all-in-one concept and is the most popular trading terminal in the world.
- The MetaTrader 4 terminal offers a number of impressive analytical tools. There are nine timeframes available for each financial instrument that provide detailed analysis of quote dynamics. More than 50built-in indicators and tools help simplify the analysis, enabling to determine trends, define various shapes, determine entry and exit points, etc. Besides, one object can be applied over another one, which comes in very useful in various trading systems. Need more? You can also print charts of any instruments and conduct “on paper” analysis.
- MetaTrader 4 contains all the trading functions you will need. The terminal supports three types of operation execution, including Instant Execution. All types of orders are available, ensuring fully-fledged and flexible trading activities. Traders use market orders, pending and stop orders, as well as the Trailing Stop.
- There are several ways to place trade orders in the terminal, including the ability to trade directly from a chart. The embedded tick chart is extremely useful for an accurate determination of entry and exit points.Alerts on trade positions is another handy tool to help you track all favorable moments. So, with the MetaTrader 4 trading arsenal, you can implement all of your trading strategies effectively.
- Download the platform and follow the quick, simple steps to proceed with installation.
- When installation is complete, launch the application.
- Select ‘File’ from the menu, then ‘Login’ and enter the MetaTrader login details that were emailed to you to access your trading account.
- Select which server you want from the drop-down menu.